Permanent cosmetics can enhance your most favorite features, cover up scaring, and adds ultimate the ultimate in convenience to your daily routine. Be sure to ask about your pigment options, we offer both traditional and organic, keeping your health at our forefront.
- Thinning Eye Brows
- Thinning or Invisible Lip Line
- Desire for Eyeliner
- Minor Scarring
What Areas Can Be Treated?
- Eyes – Permanent eyeliner is perfect for the client with sparse eyelashes. A soft natural liner in the lashes can create a fuller lash appearance or a thicker line can create a more dramatic look.*
- Lips – The lip area can be naturally lined for a more defined look with any shade from natural to full lip color. Lips can be made fuller or an asymmetrical line can be corrected. Faded lip borders can easily be corrected along with scars that may have altered the natural contour of your lips.*
- Brows – An eyebrow can be created for the woman or man who does not have any hair. We can also fill in a brow to look totally natural. Remember, the eyebrows frame your face and are the most important part of your expression and appearance.*
How Does It Work?
Permanent Cosmetics is a process where completely natural pigments are implanted beneath the epidermis into the dermal layer. The colors are custom blended, keeping in with the color of your eyes and hair and your skin tone to create a soft, natural appearance, if that is what you desire; or wake up with makeup look. The needle configurations are designed to provide maximum comfort, fast healing, complete control, little or no touchups. * Applying permanent cosmetics is a very precise process so choose your artist wisely. We specialize in correcting previously done work that may be faded or outdated.
What To Expect
- Each procedure will take between 1 to 2 hours and a topical anesthetic is used which makes the procedure far more comfortable than commonly anticipated.
- There may be minimal swelling and redness after the application. Ice or a cold pack can be used to reduce swelling.*
- An antibiotic cream is applied to the area immediately after the procedure.
- Perfecting Session Included
- The procedure site needs to heal for about 7 days.*
- Aftercare area must be kept clean and protected from sun, chlorine and lake water.
- Permanent Cosmetics does not wash off or smear. However, as with any tattoo, fading can and does occur. Periodic maintenance such as color re-enhancement is suggested.*
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled for four to six weeks after the initial application.
*Individual results will vary
WOW! Brows Microblading & Permanent Cosmetics is a Beauty Studio in San Antonio, TX. Call #210-863-3674 today!
Error: The account for bethwowbrows needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page